COMMON Education Foundation (CEF)
The COMMON Education Foundation is a proud recipient of a Maxava grant.
- Foster development and growth of IT professionals who will manage and support the computing systems of the future.
- Underwrite educational projects and programs that increase cutting-edge technology skills and provide a clearer understanding of future IT challenges.
- Provide training to those preparing to enter the information technology field and to educators who provide the learning experience.
Goals and Objectives
- Encourage the utilization of funds for education, research and scholarship.
- Provide educational services and programs supporting the midrange user community.
- Foster the development/improvement of curricula in IT and IT management.
- Foster the standards of competence and promote excellence in IT midrange education.
- Expand the visions and goals of COMMON.
Ways to help support the COMMON Education Foundation:
- Monetary Contributions
- United Way Contribution directed to the Foundation
- Donation requested in memory of a loved one
- Specify contribution to the Foundation as part of your will
- Donate items for the Silent Auctions held at conferences
- Volunteer to help staff the Foundation booth at conferences
For you convenience, we now offer PayPal for your donations.