Online education allows individuals to learn something new from the convenience of a computer. With no travel involved, online education saves time and money yet provides a real return to the participant. COMMON offers three types of online education.
MEMBERcasts are hour-long sessions addressing a particular topic, taught by a subject-matter expert.
- Member registration is always free
- Non-Member webcast registration is $99
- Archived webcasts are also available to Members at no charge
POWERcasts are sponsored one-hour sessions addressing a particular topic, taught by a subject-matter expert.
- Registration is free for everyone
- Archived POWERcasts are available to everyone for 30 days after the event before being moved to the Member Webcast Library
Check the current schedule.
Webcast Library Recordings – Sign in to Cosmo to access past webcasts. Click on Webcast Library in the top menu.
Webinars are more in-depth; they can span several hours over the course of a few days or a few weeks. These special sessions are available for a minimal admission charge, with a discount offered to Members. Check the schedule.
Video Tutorials provide several hours of instruction on a particular topic. These tutorials can be accessed on demand for a specific period of time. Members receive a discount on the subscription price. Open Source Video Tutorials are now available.