2019 Innovation Award
Presented by COMMON and IBM
The Innovation Award recognizes outstanding innovation in the application of advanced business computing technology to improve efficiency, enhance customer service, or promote business excellence.
Award winners exhibit excellence in utilizing new technologies to create significant business value by delivering new solutions faster, improving the quality and capability of existing solutions, or improving the economics around solution implementation. New technologies that will be considered for the award cover a wide variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Application Modernization, including Mobile Solutions
- Business Process Innovation
- Education and Community Support
- Open Source
- Virtualization and Systems Management
The winner will be notified in early April 2019 and announced at POWERUp 2019 in Anaheim.
The benefits of being the Innovation Award winner are significant. Prizes include:
- Engraved Tiffany crystal award
- Complimentary one-year membership to COMMON
- One complimentary registration to POWERUp 2019
- One complimentary registration to the COMMON IT Executive Conference
- Feature articles in COMMON.CONNECT and IBM publications
Who is eligible for the Award?
Any individual or company in the COMMON community is eligible. Business partners are not eligible for the award but can nominate a client with its permission.
A judging committee will be assigned that includes COMMON Board Members and IBM representatives. The judges will rank and score each nomination on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of business innovation
- Support of outstanding achievement
- Highlighted business value to the company and its end users
- Considered a best practice in the industry
- Stands out from the other nominations
If you have questions about the 2019 COMMON Innovation Award, please email email@example.com.
The submission period is now closed.