Important to Note
- Speakers must be active COMMON members
- A Speaker Credit shall have no monetary value but shall represent a percentage of fixed registration fees for the conference
- Speakers must present one (1) or more sessions in order to receive the Volunteer Registration Rate**
- Speakers must present a minimum of two (2) sessions to be eligible to receive the first Speaker Credit
- Speakers will receive one (1) Speaker Credit per session unit consisting of at least one hour for two (2) or more sessions presented up to a maximum of three (3) sessions
- No speaker shall receive more than two (2) Speaker Credits no matter how many sessions they present***
** If a Speaker does not stay in the Conference Hotel, the $200 non-conference hotel differential will be added to the Volunteer Registration Rate.
*** There will be only one Speaker Credit awarded per session unit. If there are multiple speakers for a session, the Speaker Credit will not be split. The Speaker Credit will go to the lead speaker. The lead speaker will be, by default, the first speaker listed in the agenda. If there are two speakers for a two-unit session, by default the Speaker Credits will be divided between the speakers.
Note: If there is an IBM speaker and a non-IBM speaker giving a session, the Speaker Credits will be, by default, given to the non-IBM speaker. IBM Speakers are compensated under a different policy.