On behalf of the IBM i community, thank you for being a valued COMMON member. We recognize and understand the challenges our members have faced this year, and we have faced similar challenges as well. But, we are committed to our members, and this community, and are working tirelessly on your behalf. Through these unprecedented times, our number one priority remains serving the membership, providing benefits to support your career, and being the voice of our members and the industry.It's Time to Renew
Now more than ever, COMMON is essential to the IBM i community. We respectfully ask for your continued support by renewing your membership.
Your continued commitment to COMMON enables us to:
- Develop valuable in-person and on-demand education.
- Connect you with peers, industry experts, and vendor partners.
- Boost the visibility of your business as an IBM i leader and help you stay informed about the opportunities ahead.
- Reinforce the value of IBM i through programs, events, and services.
- Spotlight issues and gain visibility for the IBM i community.
- Provide timely communications about issues that impact our members.
- Provide resources such as online job postings, an expanded web presence through the membership directory, and digital advertising opportunities.
COMMON is strong because of YOU. Together, we will tackle this challenge (and whatever the future may bring), and ensure not only that the IBM i community will get through this, but will thrive.