POWERUp 2020 will now be virtual!
While the in-person event has been cancelled, our ability to offer you and the rest of this community a POWERUp-caliber event has not changed, albeit virtual. The staff and volunteers are already hard at work putting together a robust virtual POWERUp 2020 – which will offer all the hallmarks of COMMON conferences: extensive education, access to industry expert speakers, an Expo of leading solution provider partners, networking opportunities, and our community. Some highlights include:
- POWERUp 2020 will run virtually from September 14-17 with workshops following on the September 18.
- It will include many of the in-person features of POWERUp, including a live opening session, education modules featuring live Q&A with the speakers, evening networking sessions, keynotes, Meeting of the Members, Labs, and plenty of time to connect with our vendor partners as well as with speakers, experts, and other attendees.
- The speakers will be available for questions live during the presentation and for a panel Q&A after the sessions.
- This conference will be run on a schedule so that you’ll know exactly when each session occurs Monday through Thursday during the day, with workshops following on Friday.
- Our board elections will also end on September 16 with the new board announced on September the 17th at the live Meeting of the Members that morning.
- Learn more.