2020 Membership Renewal Season is Here!
Your 2019 COMMON membership will expire on December 31, 2019. To ensure you do not experience a lapse in benefits, we encourage you to renew your membership today.
Membership in COMMON is open to all students, individuals, and companies interested in business computing using IBM Power Systems and other platforms. Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to webcasts, virtual conferences, and other online learning opportunities
- Exclusive access to hundreds of hours of archived educational videos, organized as a library with a content recommendation engine that introduces you to new concepts
- Reduced registration for in-person events such as POWERUp and the Fall Conference
- Discounts on employee on-board training modules, such as the RPG Boot Camp
- Private access to the online member directory
- Special pricing to attain professional certifications
Take a look around this website to learn more about what COMMON has to offer.
If your company has four or more employees, this is the option to choose. One annual rate provides membership benefits to all, providing training opportunities that might otherwise not be available. The knowledge employees gain by participating in COMMON events can be leveraged to solve expensive, critical issues or make systems more efficient. This more than pays for membership.
Available to students currently enrolled in a degree-granting educational program and for up to two years after graduation, this complimentary membership provides a way to prepare for the working world by gaining knowledge, experience, and networking contacts. Additionally, COMMON offers complimentary academic memberships to current instructors at accredited, degree-granting universities.
To join or renew, please contact the Membership Department at 1.800.777.6734, 1.312.279.0192, or email@example.com.
All memberships are valid January 1 to December 31 and are non-transferrable. Please contact the Membership Department with questions: 800.777.6734, 312.279.0192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.