AIX Free Webcasts
Monitoring System Performance and Tuning of Distributed AIX Environments
Speaker: Arturo Gutierrez Loza
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Time: 12:00 pm, Central Daylight Time
Overview of a Performance Tuning Methodology. Want to know what AIX tools can be used for real time monitoring during a Performance Test? Want to know what tools can be used for historical data analysis after Performance Test is completed or for Production Environment? Want to know were to look if you have a performance issue on a distributed Web or “.com” application?
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Define a basic Performance Tuning Methodology
- Understand distributed AIX environments used for Web or “.com” applications.
- Use main AIX tools to be used for CPU, Memory, Disk and Network I/O real time monitoring.
- Use NMON and NMON analyzer for future historical data analysis.
- Use best practices for automated monitoring, threshold definitions and monitoring of distributed AIX environments.