- I missed the deadline; can I still submit a session for the current conference?
Yes. It will be placed on the waiting list and you will be notified if the session is approved and space becomes available. Send the session title and abstract to
- Who decides which sessions are chosen/declined each conference?
The Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). To communicate by email with the SMEs, click here.
- Can I use my own slide presentation template with company logo?
Yes, as long as you follow the guidelines established in COMMON's Code of Ethics.
- Does COMMON have a presentation template I can download?
Yes. To download the current conference presentation template, click here.
- When do I find out the day and time my session has been scheduled?
Schedule information is made available approximately 2 months prior to the current conference, at which time speakers are notified by email and the On-line Session Guide is updated.
- Are speakers required to register for the conference?
Yes, all speakers must have a badge, and badges are received through registration. For pricing and to register, Click here.
- Do speakers have to pay for registration?
Yes, and in many cases speakers are eligible for reimbursement through COMMON Credits. To learn more about COMMON credits, click here.
- When should I load my software for labs?
Click here for more information and an email link to schedule your load time.
- Will session rooms have wireless Internet access?
Yes, based upon overall conference requirements. For more information on session room A/V, click here.