St. Louis, Missouri is an exciting city with many attractions to draw in the interested visitor. While visiting for our Fall Conference and Expo, plan to spend some time exploring the area on your down time! After all, exploring new cities is one of perks of traveling for conferences.
Here are five to get you started!
- St. Louis Science Center With a variety of exhibits year-round, the science center is fun for everyone. With more than 700-hands on exhibits exploring different parts of science, you’re sure to find something you love.
- Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum Are you more of a sports fan? Check out this stop to explore the Championship Gallery, Holding History room, and more for an interactive exploration of the baseball history.
- St. Louis Art Museum This museum is filled with exhibitions and collections that will have you coming back many times, just to enjoy everything there is to offer. Collections span the globe, so you’re sure to find the styles you enjoy.
- National Blues Museum Is it possible to visit St. Louis without enjoying some blues? This museum hosts interactive, technology driven exhibits as well as special events. Check out their Friday and Sunday Live Music shows here.
- Missouri History Museum Checking out the local history is an enjoyable learning experience, so make sure this museum is on your list. In October, you’ll have the chance to see three special exhibits: #1 in Civil Rights: The African American Freedom Struggle in St. Louis, World War I: Missouri and the Great War and Panoramas of the City!